Thursday, June 11, 2009

Balance sheet


So,

here's the balance sheet of fasting..in terms of rotis..

Rotis(bread saved) 2per session*3= 6
Sabji saved(curry,vegetables) 0.5kg,or about 2 rotis= 2
________________________________________
Water saved(not drinking since u didn't have food)=1 litre or about 2 rotis.= 2
(1 litre of water can grow 2 rotis,worth grain)

Water saved(since not shitting) 2 litres=4 rotis= 4
Water saved(since not washing hands and utensils) 1litre=2 rotis= 2
______________________________________________________
Gas saved(no not of the shitting kind,the cooking gas)=0.25 kg=.5 roti= .5

Total 16.5 rotis

And you say,i'll lose out my energy to do work?ha!
forget it...I don't need food for my survival...this thought alone can feed me!

and you say that eating on this day could have given me much energy to work for the poor.

Dood!I am already working for them,through this..
and besides,have you ever worked for the poor?



1 comment: